We have four resident artists and guest artists.
Styles : realism, surrealism, graphic , trash polka, Polynesia, all kinds of lettering and mandalas, black and white / colour.
We do small tattoos , not only full day sitting.
We don't do any copy work. We create only custom design.
Every single resident artist and guest artist holds registration of massage special treatments therapist provided by the council.
We use disposable equipment for tattooing.
We use World Famous Tattoo Ink, they are vegan friendly.
Price can be different depending on size, design and artist.
After a short consultation with our manager you will be given the approximate price.
Full colour ink and black and white ink cost same, but we need longer time for full colour session. Therefore the price for full colour may be more expensive.
If you need any touch up please consult with our manager.
Please have a consultation with our manager.
Each tattoo artist has different waiting list.
You can pay directly at the studio, or transfer straight into our bank account. Bank details will be given once the design has been confirmed. The Deposit is NON REFUNDABLE.
Please have a consultation at the studio in order to make sure that our tattoo artists can work it on.
BEFORE YOUR SESSION
- Do not use a sunbed or tanning salon for at least 3 weeks before your session.
- Moisturize the area where your tattoo will be every day, starting 2 weeks before the session. You can use any body lotion.
- Do not drink alcohol on the day before the session.
- Do not take any painkillers on the day of the session because they thin the blood.
- Have a proper breakfast on the day of the session.
- Bring sugary drinks and snacks with you.
You will be instructed all the information you need by our manager.
If you have any questions please write us a message on Facebook or e-mail, please do not ask your friends or the Internet, we are here for every customer to solve the problem.
You need to be over 18 years old , no exceptions! We will ask you to show your ID.